Don’t play the hazard card when it comes to health and safety
· 137 workers were killed at work in 2016/17
· 30.4 million working days lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury
· 1.3 million working people are suffering from a work-related illness
· Fines up to £10m and custodial sentences for breaches under Sentencing Guidelines
Take a turn at shuffling our hazard cards…
Find out what risks you could be facing and how to protect your organisation.
We understand that effective health and safety management is not always easy due to a number of factors:
Time: Around 20% of a health and safety professional’s time is spent duplicating content and running manual reports.
Visibility: Lack of visibility when managing multiple systems could be affecting your compliance status.
Inefficient systems: Compiling reports from a number of different systems and platforms can increase potential for error and misinterpretation.
Claims: Claims are not always covered by insurance and new Sentencing Guidelines have increased repercussions for breaching guidelines.
Download Our Guide to Health & Safety Software
Making the smart choice with Assure
Our health and safety software solution, Assure, combines complete health and safety functionality with an exceptional level of configurability.
· Speaks your language. Configure Assure to match your internal processes. Change captions, set default values and specify mandatory fields. Create question sets, configure your risk matrix and add your corporate logo.
· Matches your structure. Create as many organisational units as you need, linked in unlimited levels to mirror your organisational structure.
· Simplifies user management. Collate users into groups with common security privileges and define read/create/ delete access for any group and at any level of your organisational structure. Set specific records as confidential.
· Reports your information. Use comprehensive, preconfigured management reports to show industry standard KPI’s and metrics. Build customised reports – select the fields, format and multiple filters (e.g., timeframe, organisational level, severity). Export to Word, Excel, HTML or PDF, or link your data directly to Excel.
· Displays your performance. Configure multiple graphs and tables in the user specific dashboard in each module to instantly display KPI’s personally relevant to you.
· Delivers your information when you need it. Create, for each module, custom email notification templates to send when records are created or edited or when RAG rating changes.
· Easily identifies important items. Configure status ratings to automatically categorise records as Red, Amber or Green. Define notifications to be sent to different groups to alert them to the seriousness of a situation.
· Ensures accountability. Assign actions from anywhere in the system; notify by email; remind and escalate; track with action tracker.
· Involves everyone in the organisation. Share policy, guidance and risk assessment documentation through the portal. Capture safe/unsafe acts, near misses or any other type of information though configurable forms available to anyone with a web enabled device.
· Ensures data integrity and assurance. Track every action in the system log: know when a change was made and by whom. Use record approval to maintain quality of data.
With a total of 83 sub-modules organised under 9 main modules, and powerful configuration and workflow management tools, Assure meets all but the most specialist of requirements.
Why choose SHE Software?
The right technical fit for you
· Complete out-of-the-box health and safety functionality with an exceptional level of configurability
· Cleverly designed to keep the user experience simple
· Each ‘Assure’ module works standalone but integrates powerfully with others to provide a complete solution
· Accessible via any web-enabled device – computer, tablet, phone
· Fits all but the most specialist or bespoke requirements, satisfying the needs of 99% of customers
· Supports compliance to RIDDOR, OSHAS 18001, and ISO 14001 standards
Health and safety software that gets adopted
· A proven implementation approach ensures that our software is configured to your process and provides a complete and comfortable fit
· An intuitive consumer style interface means that our software is embraced across your organisation
· Prized by customers for our expert and friendly support both during initial implementation and on an ongoing basis
· Successful implementation and reliable adoption removes one of the key risks of software investment – if it doesn’t get used it doesn’t add value
· Our software gets used: 95% of our customers renew their contract every year
Supporting your growth
· Modular solution, combined with high levels of functionality and configurability, adapts to your needs as they evolve
· Robust corporate strength backbone hidden behind consumer style interface
· Automatically updated behind the scenes to meet latest health and safety regulations, add new features and take advantage of useful changes in technology
· Guided over a period of 18 years by our dialogue with experts across our customer base and User Group