Q. What Is Assure Response?
Assure Response is an intuitive, out-of-the-box COVID-19 health and safety tool.
Underpinned by the powerful technology developed for our state-of-the-art Assure platform, Assure Response equips your workforce with the tools needed to identify, manage and quickly respond to COVID-19 associated risks.
Assure Response demonstrates your organization’s duty of care and helps you put preventative measures in place – fast. Visual dashboards provide live visibility of trends across your organization. With a user-friendly interface and mobile-first design, it has been designed to be easily adopted by frontline workers.
Being a true cloud solution, you don’t need to worry about installing software. Access Assure Response directly from your internet browser on any computer or mobile device, 24/7.
Q. What does the software do?
Using Assure Response, you can capture, store and organize your COVID-19 information, follow built in workflows to make sure you stay in control, and use comprehensive dashboards and reports to see the live picture. Benefit from:
- Assure Response Portal: One central place where anyone can view COVID-19 information, access templates and complete forms. Report using mobile devices.
- COVID-19 Activity Risk Assessment Template: Develop your own COVID-19 risk assessment template using pre-configured dropdowns or insert your own information.
- Illness Reporting Process: Employees can report current or potential illness for themselves or team members – confidentially. Approve returns to work.
- Travel Monitoring Process: Capture information about returning travellers. Assess and approve returns to work.
- Visitor Approvals: Record advance information from planned visitors. Monitor and pre-approve attendance and mitigate potential risks.
- Vulnerable & Pre-existing Conditions Process: Capture underlying health conditions for individuals and put measures in place to manage risk.
- Links to Government and Regional Guidance: Share accurate and up-to-date information from reputable sources with your workforce.
- Dashboard Reporting: Real- time visual graphs and charts to monitor risks and trends and make informed decisions.
- Built-In Action Management: Assign and delegate actions to users. Track to ensure timely close-out. Escalate overdue actions.
- System Resources and Training Materials: Get set up on Assure Response quickly with comprehensive training videos and online resources.
Q. What are the costs?
Assure Response is available at $2990.
Q. What is included in the subscription?
Included in your subscription is:
- Free access to your own dedicated portal for employees and contractors to report illness, return from travel, request return to work, and for visitors to complete details – available via web browser on any mobile device or computer
- Main system access for your named users to process requests, maintain records and monitor responses
- Comprehensive reporting and dashboards
- Suite of training videos and knowledge base support
Q. Who can access and use the software?
There are two different levels of access available.
Frontline workers: all employees, contractors and 3rd party suppliers have unlimited access to the Assure Response Portal, accessible on any mobile device or computer.
Here you can share important COVID-19 related information, reporting forms or checklists. Anyone can access – no license or log-in details are required.
Licensed system users: One license needs to be assigned to a Lead User. Allocation of remaining Standard User licenses is managed by you. Each license provides access to the main system to manage form submissions, view related dashboards, generate reports and create corrective actions.
Q. Can I access using a mobile device
Yes. Anyone can report information using a mobile device.
Q. Can we buy additional system licenses for Assure Response?
If you wish to upgrade the number of licenses for your organization, contact the team: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help.
Q. How long does my Assure Response subscription last?
Your subscription lasts for 12 months and will renew unless terminated.
Q. How do I get access to Assure Response?
Upon successful payment, your site will be created. You will receive a welcome email with an initial username and password to access the system. On first login you will be prompted to change your password to something more memorable to you.
All new customers can access a training video which shows you how to easily set up the other licensed users on your system.
Q. What payment methods do you accept?
Mastercard, Visa, Discover and AMEX credit cards.
Q. Does SHE Software provide assistance with on-site setup and training?
Assure Response is a simple and intuitive system to use. For the vast majority of your workforce, it is as simple as accessing a web page, selecting and completing a form. System users will need to be able to login to Assure Response to manage records, actions and view live dashboards.
You will be given access to a suite of short instructional videos to help encourage local adoption, as well as easy to follow tutorials with more comprehensive step-by-step guides to help System Users get the most from the functionality on offer.
Q. Can we expand use of Assure Response for a wider set of Health and Safety Activities?
Assure Response is a configured version of our comprehensive health and safety management software, Assure. It can be added to and reconfigured if you choose to adopt more functionality in the future. For more information on upgrading to Assure, get in touch: email@example.com.
Q. Can I share dashboards and reports?
Dashboard charts can be exported as JPEG images, making it simple to share them in reports or documents. All Assure Response reports can be downloaded in Excel, PDF or Word documents to share with interested parties.
Q. Where is my data stored?
Your data will be stored on Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers in the USA on the most secure cloud computing environment available today. View security information here.
Q. What happens to my data at the end of my subscription?
Your data will be returned to you in a useable format (CSV / Excel File) and cleansed from our servers.
Q. What are the system requirements?
There is no minimum system requirements. Accessible on any laptop or mobile device the mobile portal can be accessed by Windows, Android or IoS devices through any modern browser. Logged in users can access via Windows or Apple devices.
Q. Is technical support included?
Assure Response features an integrated Knowledge Base to help answer user or admin questions. You will also get access to our online Customer Support Portal to contact us directly with any technical questions.